Read about my trip to Florence, Italy where between my weekend travels throughout Europe, Italian language courses, fashion marketing internship and Tuscan wine tastings on the weekends, I'm not sure if I'll ever want to return to "The States"...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's almost time...


T-24 hours until my flight to London. I did a lot of packing this morning knowing that my bag was to be subjected to a 50 pound weight limit before boarding the plane. 4 months in a foreign country with only 50 pounds worth of personal belongings? Let me tell you, that is no easy task.Check out the rather unflattering picture of me here and you will see what I am dealing with. At approximately 11am my suitcase weighed 37.5 pounds. Yay me! I then decided to call over my partner in crime, Samantha, to help me make some final decisions. After much discussion, we made the "final" approval on what to pack. The weight of my suitcase after she left? 50.5 pounds. Thanks for the help, Sam. Do you think they will charge me for the .5 pounds? Let's keep our fingers crossed that they'll let it slide...


1 comment:

  1. Thinking about a perfect getaway? Then fly to Turkey and discover amazing cities like Izmir, Antalya and other places that are worth exploring! With cheap flight tickets to turkey from London, flights from london to florence Italy, you can fly more and save even more!

    ReplyDelete