Read about my trip to Florence, Italy where between my weekend travels throughout Europe, Italian language courses, fashion marketing internship and Tuscan wine tastings on the weekends, I'm not sure if I'll ever want to return to "The States"...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fare Shopping

Fare shopping literally means to go shopping in Italian. Who knew that shopping was a universal word? Today for my Fashion Marketing and Merchandising class we literally did nothing but window shop for an hour and a half. Obviously I was thoroughly enjoying our breakdown of Louis Vuitton, Valentino, and Ferragamo’s window displays. Unfortunately it only made me sad that I was unable to afford their new spring collections but it was still nice to look at. Spinks and I are going to the outlet mall tomorrow though so hopefully we can find a little something for ourselves within a reasonable price range. However, I did receive 200 euro cash the other day from school for applying to my program early. I totally forgot that I was gong to receive that so it was quite a pleasant surprise. I am going to put it towards an extra trip to some wonderful European destination of whatever my little heart desires.

Other than that, this week hasn’t been too exciting. I am in love with my job though. It’s so great to be getting some real world business experience and I am honestly thinking about applying for jobs in Europe for after graduation. I can move to the lake George Clooney lives at in Italy and “bump into him” all around town and impress him with my newly acquired Italian language skills. Sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment